Tetrahydrophthalic Anhydride of 99%
|FOB Price:||US $1,050 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $1,050/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag, Woven Bag with Film Inside|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: tl
- Shape: Flake
- Source: Petroleum
- Trademark: TL
- Origin: China
- Classification: Substituted Benzenes
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Content: 99%
- Specification: SGS GB
- HS Code: 29172010
1. CAS: 935-79-5
2. Purity: 99%
3. White flake solid as firming agent
4. Two week delivery
THPA to improve your product viscosity and degree of sun protection.
Application of THPA
1. THPA is used as a component of hardeners for epoxies to make the condensate with better weather proof, heat resisting and electrical performance.
For expoxy resin curing agent, etc., curing material with excellent weatherability, heat resistance and electrical performance
2. As modifying agents to alkyd resins, catalure and melamine resin.
3. Used for the unsaturated polyester resins to make it with better proof, colour stability, corrosion resistance and mechanical strength.
4. Used for the mancufacture of captan sulfuration conditioning agent, plasticity agent and surface active agent, etc.
Packing: 25kg in plastic bag lined PP woven bag.
|Appearance||White flake solid|
|Color in Molten State, THPA (Pt-Co),||60max||60 max|
|Purity, Wt% (Gaschromatography)||99.0% min||98.0% min|
|Solidification Point||0± 1.5||100± 1.5|